Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shape EZ challenge

This weeks challenge is a little different

- no coloring.

I used these really wonderful templates from Whimsy Stamps called Shape EZ by TLC, there are 14 of them in total. The two that I used are the Shape EZ Gift Pouch and the Roll bag. They are really easy to use and super cute for a little gift or some treats for a birthday party . You should click here and check out the other DT creations using these templates. I hope to see you try a EZ shape project and play along with us at Whimsy.

This is the roll bag, I did not put the window in it , I wanted it to be like a little gift bag. The bottle cap sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps and they are cut out using the matching Dies.

This is the gift pouch, I just adhered a piece of plastic overlay on the inside so I could fill it with little treats. I added a ribbon handle so you can pack it.


A closer look at the gift pouch

Supplies: Shape EZ, Bottle cap stamps & dies from Whimsy Stamps, Prima Marketing flowers, EK border punch, Martha Stewart branch punch, patterned paper, distress ink and ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!







2 comments:

  1. Super cute...nicely done, great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute gift bags. Love those sentiments also. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete