Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi welcome back!
Not sure if you were here yesterday and looked or just decided to participate in the digi hop . If you haven't you still have from today till the 8 of May to.There are some really great ideas on the Dt's cards.
Well it's wednesday again, seems like you hit a certain age and the days seem to fly by. Wow, I don' t really want to admit it but  I think I've hit that age cause there just aren't enough hours in the day, days in the week. I never seem to get everything done that I have planned in my head, you are probably the same way.
Now I've added the fact that my computer had to be laid to rest a few days ago. It decided to just turn black and quit working. So now I have to learn to do everything again, plus trying to reload all my programs. And it all looks different , going to be a major learning curve. It may take a bit but I will get there, it will just take time. Well enough of my big boring dilemma on to more important fun things.
Like making cards and being creative, this is the card that I have made for Whimsy Inspires
 challenge: Spots an Dots.
I used this image from Lia Stampz from Whimsy Stamps  called:Ice Cream Love. Thought this was a fun cheerful image.

The spots on this card I made using a bunch of different circle punches with matching colors to my image. I just layered them and made it look like paper. It was fun and really easy to do.


Supplies: Lia Stampz Ice Cream Love from Whimsy Stamps, Copic markers, Various circle punches, ribbon, spellbinder, distress ink & Bazzill cardstock. 

2 comments:

  1. These image is stinking cute. I love lia she is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo....love the colors you used...very nicely done...and the dots paper...awesome touch! WTG!

    ReplyDelete