Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi,  hope your day is wonderful.
Doing things that make you happy - that you enjoy. The sun is shining here, bit of wind though. I wish that would go away, but a good day none the less.
I made this card for my Neice's birthday, I seen this image from Magnolia and fell in love with it.  I had envisioned the colors as soon as I seen it. Purple and green.
I used copic markers to color it, no patterned paper on my card. I don't think that it really needed any. I wanted my image to really pop.
I used Spellbinders : Floral Ovals and an accent piece out of the Antique Frame and accent spellbinder.

 A closer look at the Magnolia stamp called Lillyrose the Dragon stamp.

The sentiment is from Stampendous. This is a closer look at the accent piece from Spellbinder Antique Frames and Accents. I foam squared the sentiment up and attatched the scroll pieces to it to help accent the sentiment.

Supplies: Magnolia stamp, Spellbinders, Copic markers, Distress ink, ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punch, bling, Bazzill cardstock.



Thank you for stopping by, Have a great day.
 See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image...great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BaMMM amazing super cute! Nice colors! Way to go! TFS!

    ReplyDelete