Wednesday, November 27, 2013



Good Morning!
Great to see you again, it's a clear, fairly warm morning here. Sure can't complain, not to cool and no snow. Hopefully today my daughter and I can get outside and decorate our front lawn with a few Christmas things. She convinced me yesterday to buy a few artificial trees from a local store that is trying to get rid of some old stock. They were pretty cheap but pretty neat looking, the one has fake snow all over it. So we thought we would add some lights and a sleigh  and reindeer that lights up.  You have to do decorating while it's not o cool so today should be perfect. Anyways enough about me lets get on to the card that I'm showing you today.

This is a Whimsy challenge card for the theme Party Time. Easy enough challenge to do, especially with the holidays right around the corner. You can make a birthday card or a festive holiday card, anything to do with party's.
This is my card using a wonderful image called "Christmas Shopping" from the Whimsy Store by designer Lia Stampz.
I added some great spellbinder poinsettias and a sentiment. My card is pretty simple but i wanted the image to really be the focal point of my card. I hope you make a wonderful party themed card and play along. I'll be checking to see some of the great creations that have been created for this theme on the Whimsy Challenge blog. 
Happy Crafting !

 A bit closer.
Thank you for stopping by: 
Have a super wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment