Saturday, February 1, 2014

Whimsy Feb Blog Hop


 Welcome to the February digital release blog hop!!!!

We have lots of new images to share with you today created by



All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project
  To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store
Don't forget to leave comments along the way as there will be 2 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!

These winners will each win a Whimsy digital image of their choice.
The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Charlene

 This winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice from the

The hop will run for 1 week and end on Saturday 7th Feb at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced right here.


Here is the card I created using a beautiful new image designed for Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong. This image is called "Littlest Angel Mother", a wonderful stamp that would be great to use to make a card for someone who just had a new baby. I love this stamp it's so perfect for a new mom, cause being a mom is like a little piece of heaven,a little miracle.
I love being a mom to my daughter, she's 19 now.  I  had her, blinked and now she's grown into a wonderful young woman. I remember every detail of her growing up, maybe that's because I was only blessed with one. She's my miracle and I thank god for her everyday. It took us a long time to have her ...years. I am very thankful for her in my life love her to bits....
I guess enough of my story here is my creation...
I hope that it inspires you to create a wonderful project



Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Spellbinder- Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Offray ribbon and lace, Maya road butterfly, copic markers, miscellaneous flowers.

Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way

Charlene


Thank you for stopping by:
I hope you have a wonderful day full of nothing but fabulous things.

16 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS Charlene!! Your coloring is absolutley beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card makes me feel good - great image great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Charlene - stunning colouring - I can understand how previous your daughter is to you - my daughter will be 30 in just a few weeks and has a little boy of her own - when I look at him I see her as she was - both so very precious hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love this Charlene. Nice colors and adorable image. Reminds me of my daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the card is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really excelled on her hair - it is shiny and textured just like real hair! Beautiful colouring and beautiful card - also beautiful story too! Thanks for sharing both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAWWWW....thank you for sharing your sweet thoughts about your daughter. I'm sure she knows how special she is to you, but hope that she has the chance to read what your wrote. Your card is absolutely beautiful. The coloring is gorgeous and the flowers are oh-so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh hun so perfect, such a lovely story to go with stamp too. your colouring of her hair is just out of this world and so realistic. such a gorgeous image and beautiful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Such a wonderful image...after reading your story I can understand why you love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlene, your beautifully colored Littlest Angel Mother looks wonderful on this gorgeous and loving card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful. Crissy did an awesome job on designing the image & you did too on coloring it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I just love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done. Love the flowers and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this new group of vintage gals. Love to win this set. Thanks so much for the great cards.

    ReplyDelete