Friday, May 20, 2016

Owl Ways Party


Hi there glad to see you popped by again.
It's finally decide to rain here thank goodness cause there have been so many forest fires. It started raining last night and it is still raining, everything has definitely turned a more beautiful green.We have had numerous ones fairly close and it leave an uneasy felling inside you to think that a forest fire can cause so much devastation and Alberta I think has seen enough of that.

I'm happy to be up and posting every week.
 I always try to do something different with my creations. I try not to ever make the same card twice. Unless it's like a wedding invitation or Thank you cards.
This card was made to be a little ones birthday card. I love this little image, so much fun to color.
This one is called Owl-Ways Party from Miss Daisy Stamps. This image also has a bonus file with some great sentiments in it. It's great to get the bonus file with sentiments cause once you print them off you can use them for this image on a card or for any others that you may have. It's always nice to have some on hand especially if you don't have the stamps 



 I added little dots around the image with my copic markers to give the image a bit of a background. I also added some stickles to add a bit of shine to the image.....who doesn't like a bit of glitter.

Thank you for stopping by:
So glad to see you and I'm hoping that I've given you a little inspiration to get in touch with your inner self and create!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful party card, Charlene! Love the glitter and all your pretty embellishments. The speckles on the background are great! Fabulous colouring. It looks like such a fun card! Thanks for sharing. Your inspiration is beautiful. So happy to hear of the rain. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really an interesting event! Liked reading about it. We have been looking party venues in Chicago for our twins’ 1st birthday bash since a long time as want to host a star wars themed party for them. Our goal is to create wonderful memories for them.

    ReplyDelete