Friday, May 6, 2016

Pretty Petals 1


Glad to you popped into my blog!
Today I have created a very special card for a very special person in my life....  My husband.
His birthday was on April 29 and I made this card for him. Everyone loves sunflowers they are so bright and cheery. So is this image I absolutely loved working with this one. This image is from Miss Daisy Stamps and is called Pretty Petals 1. My daughter and husband just planted about 5 different kinds of sunflowers, we will see what we get when the grow and how big they get. I can't wait to see them in the fall.

A closer look at pretty petals 1.
 I added little water droplets to add just a little more detail to the card.
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again next week.

 I just wanted to add a little note....speaking of rain. Here in Alberta, Canada we could sure use some.  Especially in Fort McMurray!
The whole city has been evacuated and the forest fire continues to grow. So many people have lost everything... so sad it breaks my heart. I'm sure if you have watched the news you have seen what has been going on. 
This disaster has been so devastating and has affected the whole country, I'm so proud of all the people who are helping by donating, getting things together to send to the evacuees. 
In my community there have been quite a few people that are here staying after their devastating loss. It's so nice to see that so many people have pulled together to help. 
There are so many bad things going on in the world, bombing, people hurt other people, but this has helped restore my faith in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment